1. National Bureau of Statistics of China. Preliminary results of gross domestic product (GDP) for the first quarter of 2020. Available from: http://www.stats.gov.cn/tjsj/zxfb/202004/t20200417_1739602.html. [cited 2020 May 10].
2. Teslya A, Pham TM, Godijk NG, Kretzschmar ME, Bootsma MCJ, Rozhnova G. Impact of self-imposed prevention measures and short-term government-imposed social distancing on mitigating and delaying a COVID-19 epidemic: A modelling study. PLoS Med. 2020;17(7): e1003166. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1003166
3. Abdelhafiz AS, Mohammed Z, Ibrahim ME, Ziady HH, Alorabi M, Ayyad M, et al. Knowledge, Perceptions, and Attitude of Egyptians Towards the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). J Community Health. 2020 Apr21. doi: 10.1007/s10900-020-00827-7 32318986
4. Wolf MS, Serper M, Opsasnick L, O’Conor RM, Curtis LM, Benavente JY, et al. Awareness, Attitudes, and Actions Related to COVID-19 Among Adults With Chronic Conditions at the Onset of the US Outbreak: A Cross-sectional Survey. Ann Intern Med. 2020 Apr 10. doi: 10.7326/M20-1239 32271861
5. Garg S, Kim L, Whitaker M. Hospitalization Rates and Characteristics of Patients Hospitalized with Laboratory-Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019—COVID-NET, 14 States, March 1–30, 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2020;69:458–64.
6. Limaye RJ, Sauer M, Ali J, Bernstein J, Wahl B, Barnhill A, et al. Building trust while influencing online COVID-19 content in the social media world. Lancet Digit Health. 2020 Apr 21. doi: 10.1016/S2589-7500(20)30084-4 32322814
7. Offeddu V, Yung CF, Low MSF, Tam CC. Effectiveness of Masks and Respirators Against Respiratory Infections in Healthcare Workers: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Clin Infect Dis. 2017;65(11):1934–42. doi: 10.1093/cid/cix681 29140516
8. Wang X, Pan Z, Cheng Z. Association between 2019-nCoV transmission and N95 respirator use. J Hosp Infect. 2020 Mar 07. doi: 10.1016/j.jhin.2020.02.021 32142885
9. Kwok YL, Gralton J, McLaws ML. Face touching: a frequent habit that has implications for hand hygiene. Am J Infect Control. 2015;43(2):112–4. doi: 10.1016/j.ajic.2014.10.015 25637115
10. Eikenberry SE, Mancuso M, Iboi E, Phan T, Eikenberry K, Kuang Y, et al. To mask or not to mask: Modeling the potential for face mask use by the general public to curtail the COVID-19 pandemic. Infect Dis Model. 2020;5:293–308. doi: 10.1016/j.idm.2020.04.001 32355904
11. Zhang L, Shen M, Ma X, Su S, Gong W, Wang J, et al. What is required to prevent a second major outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 upon lifting the quarantine of Wuhan city, China. The Innovation. 2020; 1(1): 100006. doi: 10.1016/j.xinn.2020.04.006
12. Shen M, Peng Z, Guo Y, Rong L, Li Y, Xiao Y, et al. Assessing the Effects of Metropolitan-Wide Quarantine on the Spread of COVID-19 in Public Space and Households. Int J Infect Dis. 2020 May 8. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijid.2020.05.019.
13. World Health Organization, Advice on the use of masks in the community, during home care and in healthcare settings in the context of COVID-19:intermin guidance. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2020 Jan 29. Report No.: WHO/nCov/IPC_Masks/2020.1
14. World Health Organization, Advice on the use of masks in the context of COVID-19: interim guidance, 6 April 2020. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2020. Report No.: Contract No.: WHO/2019-nCov/IPC_Masks/2020.3.
15. Feng S, Shen C, Xia N, Song W, Fan M, Cowling BJ. Rational use of face masks in the COVID-19 pandemic. The Lancet Respiratory Medicine. 2020;8(5):434–6. doi: 10.1016/S2213-2600(20)30134-X 32203710
16. Chang S-S, Stuckler D, Yip P, Gunnell D. Impact of 2008 global economic crisis on suicide: time trend study in 54 countries. BMJ: British Medical Journal. 2013;347:f5239. doi: 10.1136/bmj.f5239 24046155