1. Freudenberg N, Galea S. The impact of corporate practices on health: Implications for health policy. J Public Health Policy. 2008;29(1):86–104. doi: 10.1057/palgrave.jphp.3200158 18368021
2. Diez Roux AV. Investigating Neighborhood and Area Effects on Health. Am J Public Health. 2001 Nov 10;91(11):1783–9. doi: 10.2105/ajph.91.11.1783 11684601
3. Kirkpatrick Johnson M, Staff J, Schulenberg JE, Patrick ME. Living Healthier and Longer: A Life Course Perspective on Education and Health. In Springer, Cham; 2016. p. 369–88.
4. Marmot M. The influence of income on health: Views of an epidemiologist. Health Aff. 2002 Aug 17;21(2):31–46.
5. WHO Commission on social determinants of health. Closing the Gap in a Generation: Health Equity Through Action on the Social determinants of health [Internet]. Geneva; 2008. Available from: https://www.who.int/social_determinants/final_report/csdh_finalreport_2008.pdf. [cited 2020 Jan 8].
6. Galea S. Well: what we need to talk about when we talk about health. Oxford University Press. New York. 2019. 274 p.
7. Marmot M. The health gap: the challenge of an unequal world. Bloomsbury. London. 2015. 387 p.
8. Khoury MJ, Iademarco MF, Riley WT. Precision Public Health for the Era of Precision Medicine. Am J Prev Med. 2016;50:398–401. doi: 10.1016/j.amepre.2015.08.031 26547538
9. DeSalvo KB, Wang YC, Harris A, Auerbach J, Koo D, O’Carroll P. Public Health 3.0: A Call to Action for Public Health to Meet the Challenges of the 21st Century. Prev Chronic Dis. 2017 Sep 7;14(9):170017.
10. US Office of the Surgeon General. Surgeon General Priority: Community Health & Economic Prosperity. HHS.gov. 2019. Available from: https://www.hhs.gov/surgeongeneral/priorities/community-health-economic-security/index.html. [cited 2020 Apr 6].
11. Pan American Health Organization. Social determinants of health in the Americas. Pan American Health Organization. Available from: https://www.paho.org/salud-en-las-americas-2017/?p=45. [cited 2020 Apr 6].